2020 Cover Photo Contest
The Poolesville Area Chamber of Commerce (PACC) is conducting a photo contest for the cover of the 2020 Business and Community Directory! The requirements for entry are as follows:
- Entries must be unpublished originals taken within the last 12 months by the entrant photographer.
- Eligible submissions must be a printed 8”X10” color. Image must be a minimum 300 dpi and in portrait orientation. The winner will be required to provide a digital file copy of the image.
- Photos will be judged on creativity, photographic quality, and effectiveness in showing the unique character of the areas that are included in the Directory, specifically the upper western region of Montgomery County, Maryland, including the areas of Barnesville, Beallsville, Boyds, Comus, Dawsonville, Dickerson, Jerusalem, Martinsburg, Poolesville and Seneca. Photos MUST be taken in one of these locations.
- Photos will not be returned.
- All photos must be received by the Directory Committee no later than December 30, 2019.
Photos will be judged anonymously by the PACC Directory Committee. The winner will be announced in The Monocacy Monocle, The Town of Poolesville Community Information Facebook page and credited in the printed Directory.